Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Dean!

I can't believe our baby is now 2! We had a small gathering on Tuesday (Election Day) to celebrate the occasion. Nana was in town and our friends Maria & Mark and their son Beck joined us as well as our landlords Tommy & Laura and their daughter Alexia. (Laura and Alexia have been babysitting for Morgan and Dean so they know Dean well by now). I'm not sure that he grasped what was going on as he kept wishing everyone else a Happy Birthday, but I think he knew something special was happening from the gifts, the cake and people singing to him. I made a fire truck cake which he picked at -- I don't think Dean has inherited my sweet tooth! Later he looked confused at the cake, saying "fire truck broken." Thanks to everyone for the gifts and birthday wishes!

Here is a video of Dean playing his new uekele:

wee-ooooh wee-ooooh

"da da bus" or double decker bus
Beck




No comments:

Post a Comment