Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Laughing Matter



So many times I try and "plan" something fun for the kids: a trip to the park, a music class, a living room fort... Sometimes they work and sometimes they flop, but some of the best laughs I have are from when these boys surprise me with their spontaneous actions.

Like the time Morgan has to go potty when he's dripping wet from a bath and of course Dean then wants to sit on his potty so he can be like big brother. So there they are, fighting over who gets which towel and swatting at each other, but nonetheless potty companions. (I know they'll hate me for this photo later).

Or the time Dean empties out the mesh trash can and puts it over his head like a helmet, ramming his head into things - and Morgan - and running around the house laughing.

Or the time Morgan decides on a whim to color his fingernails and toenails with a marker. He presents them to me proudly and has to "repaint" them any time part of it rubs off.

Ahh, to be a child.


No comments:

Post a Comment