Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hot and Cold Brothers



When I look back at my pictures for memories, we don't really have photos of the crying/hitting/kicking/head butting/snatching toys/wrecking toys/hoarding toys instances which happen countless times during the day, so I suppose I choose to concentrate on the rare cooperative moments, but don't be fooled. When Morgan and Dean do get along, it's great, although we know it's only a matter of time before someone starts crying... The other day, I was making food in the kitchen and boys were being quiet -- too quiet. I snuck around the corner to find them in the bathroom, both standing on the top step of the step stool so that they could see themselves in the mirror, and both faces were covered in green marker. I was just glad to find them doing  something mutually fun together (and patted myself on the back for buying the washable kind of markers). Anyways, these guys make us laugh and I hope the stretches between making each other cry continues to become less and less.




No comments:

Post a Comment