Saturday, June 1, 2013

Roommates

The boys are still sleeping together in Morgan's bed but it's getting more and more challenging getting them to settle down enough to actually sleep. The other night, I had to threaten that I was going to call the police to come over and give them a ticket for being too loud and not cooperating and that kept them quiet – for about 3 minutes. When they started jumping on the bed and screaming, I pulled out my thespian skills and pretended to have an entire phone conversation with the police. They were immediately concerned as I gave the police their names, ages, our address and explained the situation. He offered a warning if they promised to go to bed right away and when I asked the boys, they eagerly agreed. I thanked the officer and the boys were fast asleep 5 minutes later. One night down, have to think of something else tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment