Friday, November 14, 2014

Dean's 4th Birthday Mustache Bash

A big party for Dean was way overdue. We celebrated his 4th birthday last weekend by hosting a mustache-themed party where everyone, including adults, were required to don a stache. I had a Hulk Hogan lookalike, but it quickly lost it's stick every time I took a sip of my drink. It was a big turnout and luckily a beautiful 70 degree day. We were thankful the share the event with old and new friends. Singer/songwriter Mr. Will performed for a while, and there was also a balloon artist that was a big hit. I think we exceeded the maximum limit on the trampoline, but luckily everyone survived. Since the kids are on an elimination diet right now, there was no cake to be had so I made gluten-free rice krispy treats. Dean was a very happy boy - he had a great time and got lots of goodies. Thanks to everyone who came!


No comments:

Post a Comment