Monday, May 8, 2017

Jared & Esther Bridal Shower/Wedding

It's been a long time since we had a wedding in the family, so it was great to get together and celebrate Jared tying the knot with Esther. Mom hosted a bridal shower the day before so we could get to know her a little better beforehand. She and her family were as sweet as could be and you could tell that she and Jared were in love.



The wedding was quaint at a small chapel, followed by a reception at the Music House, a victorian bed and breakfast that was beautifully outfitted from the times of Gatsby. It was a charming backdrop for the charming couple. Halfway through the reception, Esther changed into a traditional Burmese wedding dress - stunning! It was great to see so much of the family I had not seen in a while - I only wish I could've stayed longer...

It's like their wedding photo but something's different, I can't put my finger on it...


No comments:

Post a Comment