Friday, June 1, 2012

Goodbye Date Nights

I know, I know, I am remiss in my posting. Things have been crazy with packing up and planning the move. Let me catch you up...

Our whole last month in Austin, Ed and I had 3 date nights/week to try and get a more adult perspective on Austin before we left. We were able to go to some great restaurants that we had heard about (Swift's Attic, Barley Swine, etc -- the kind that don't have high chairs ; ) as well as just do simple things like play tennis together, or my favorite date: riding bikes around Towne Lake, eating BBQ and then renting a canoe to watch the sunset and the bats under Congress Bridge (see photos). I even got a girl's night out with Siiri and Maria! Ed and I were sad to say goodbye, but glad to be coming back at the end of August. It feels kinda like college where we'll be back in just a few months!






No comments:

Post a Comment