Thursday, April 18, 2013

Random outings

M and D crawling around the letters
Seems like I'm whipping out my camera a lot. Last weekend was Art City Austin, an art festival with crafts and artist vendors from around the country. Didn't buy anything but it was fun to look at. They also had a kids block with activities and food trailers. We had some awesome Peruvian food from a trailer we've never seen. The kids had fun drawing chalk on the bridge and playing a game called penaque (sp?)



The day before, I had ambitiously taken them with the chariot to Towne Lake, figuring I'd run a couple miles to train for my upcoming race. Uh... pushing 70+ lbs is a little harder than I anticipated. So we stopped and fed the ducks instead : ) Hopefully I'll be ok for this weekend...
Then, the other day, we went out for ice cream after picking Morgan up from school just because it was one of those days. We took it to Auditorium Shores and went through plenty of napkins. Then the boys got in some running before Morgan watered a tree : )

No comments:

Post a Comment