Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer Chapter 4: Zanesville, OH


After Maryland, we headed up to Zanesville, Ohio to spend time with Ed's grandmother, Tita Didit, Dr. O, Tito Eddie and Pia. Little did I know the week would turn out to be a tennis camp for me! Dr. O, Didit and Ed and myself played doubles 3 times and then they got me a private lesson as a belated birthday gift. I had never played 4 days in a row so I was sore, but it was fun and I am feeling more confident in my game. Just need to work on those darn serves...

All week, Mama Nena made us such good food and it was great to relax while Pia watched the kids a lot. (Thanks Pia!) We took the kids to see "Planes" (Dean is 3 for 3 at falling asleep in the movie theater) and played around at the house. Mama and Didit said they liked the house filled with the noises of the kids and will miss them when they're gone.

The summer has gone by fast and now it's time to start our trek back to Austin. It'll take 3.5 days with overnight stops in Franklin, TN, Little Rock, AR and Dallas, TX. It'll be good to get back to Austin and get settled in before school starts. Morgan's first day is Aug 26th and Dean will be starting 2 days/week beginning Sept 3! I am very excited. Both kids in school = I get a break : ) It comes at a good time with lots of house planning in the near future. Latest builder updates project the new house will be complete by the end of October! Check out the latest video here.


No comments:

Post a Comment